Monday, June 02, 2008

Britain's Got Talent

Won by a fucking fourteen year old break dancer.

Welcome to 19-fucking-80 folks !

I'll bet that dog was absolutely gutted, and I reckon even the dog knew that break dancing was shit. Now I'll be the first to admit that I've never seen the show and that's a position I'm more than comfortable with, especially in the light that the show was won by a break dancer. He also beat a Hip Hop dance crew (more fucking break dancing ?) as well as a martial arts duo (why didn't they fuck up Simon Cowell) as he body popped his way to the £100,000 prize money.

Now I wonder what will he do with this, so called, talent ? As far as I'm aware there isn't much call for break dancing nowadays and even at it's height I can never remember much call for it.

I reckon he'll have 'coked' away his £100,000 in no time and will embark upon his new career of rent boying by the time he's twenty.

No comments:

Post a Comment